Friday, September 9, 2011

Monster Energy Drink Nail Art

So, I wanted to change my blog name. It was originially called Olivia's nail art. Olivia is my daughter's name. I wanted to be a little more creative and came up with nail polish epicness. And of course with a name change I had to change the layout. I don't really care for the one I put up, but it will have to do for now. I will mess with it later.

Anyways, it's time for a nail tutorial! I did this for my boyfriend's little step sister a few weeks ago and she loved 'em! So, I decided to re-do them on my own nails. It's the Monster Energy Drink logo. Here are the final results:




You Will Need:
A Basecoat
Black Nail Polish (with a thin brush)
Bright Green Nail Polish

Step One:
Apply a basecoat to protect your natural nail. Then apply your green nail polish. I used three coats of claire's neon green polish.

Step Two:
Draw a squiggly line like this:


Step Three:
Draw another squiggly line that looks like this:


Step Four:
Add the last squiggly line like this:


Step Five:
Add a top coat and you're done!


Hope you enjoyed this tutorial =]

14 comments:

  1. So creative! It really looks like the logo, great tutorial I think I might be able to do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beauxs mom It's a pretty easy design =] And thanks soo much =] I wasn't sure if changing the name was a good idea or not lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea!! How cool is that! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

    You're creativity is amazing and you're art blows me away!

    XO!
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so mcuh =] I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. i;m always on the fence about buying claires. i know they have some nice colors but they do tend to chip fast on me too :{ i like this mani tho! lol @ "squiggly" line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks beanie! And yeah thats why I only have two bottles lol. Yes, squiggly line =] LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since our products are customizable, you will have no problem obtaining the right type of cosmetic packagings fast and easy. nail polish glass bottles

    ReplyDelete