Sunday, August 21, 2011

1 bottle of nailpolish, 2 bottles of nailpolish, 3 bottles of nailpolish...

So, I was just sitting there staring at my container of nail polishes. I got curious as to exactly how many nail polishes I own. I counted 46 in all. I also went through the different brands to see what brand I am more drawn to. I also read the names on the bottles just for fun.



I wanted to share what I found in my container:

Sinful Colors: 18 Bottles
This Is It
Midnight Blue
Fly Away
Happy Ending
Soul Mate
Out Of This World
Last Chance
Basecoat
Pink Forever
Dream On
Mint Apple
Go, Go Girl
Unicorn
Vacation Time
Feeling Great
Easy Going
Rise And Shine
Frenzy

Claires: 2 Bottles
Green Neon
Marine Blue

Kiss: 3 Bottles
Soft Blue
Soft Purple
Beach Pink

Jordana: 1 Bottle
Black Mark

Fantasy Makers: 1 Bottle
Magical

L.A. Colors: 3 Bottles
Black Velvet
BCC
White

Rimmel London: 2 Bottles
Red Carpet
Violet Metal

Sally Hansen: 4 Bottles
Green With Envy
Coral Perfection Creme
Mellow Yellow
Mint Sorbet

NYC: 7 Bottles
221
Top Coat
Black Lace Creme
Broadway Burgundy Frost
Times Square Tangerine Creme
Skin Tight Denim Creme
French White Tip

Wet n Wild: 4 Bottles
KaleidoscopeEggplant Frost
Blazed
Royal Red

Cluless: 1 Bottle
Blown Away

How many bottles of nail polish do you own?

4 comments:

  1. Of all those you listed, I only have like 3 or 4! I love Sinful Colors, but I almost never use them. I have no idea why.
    I don't think I should say how many bottles of polish I own, it's gotten a bit ridiculous.
    I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes I hope to accumulate more nail polish as time goes on because I am in love with it <3 I know a lot of girls only have a few bottles, but then there are some who have 200! lol.

    Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I just ment how many do you have in your collection.

    ReplyDelete